Root Explorer Premium Apk Download
Root Explorer is one of the best file manager apps which has great features inbuilt inside it. I use this app, and I recommend people to give it a try. It has 4.7 rating out of 5 on Google Play, with more than 25000 users giving five stars. I am sure that you won’t be disappointed using this app. Root Explorer works on both rooted as well as non-rooted Android phones. In non-rooted phones, you can access files, photos, music, documents, etc. Whereas if you are a rooted Android phone user then you will feel this app as best file manager app because it will allow you to access, edit or even delete system related files which any other standard file manager does not allow. Previously, We were also posted app called Game killer for hacking Android Games. Root Explorer also lets you open the database related files of SQL, Build Prop.
Download & Install Root Explorer Premium Apk on Android
For installing Root Explorer Premium Apk on your Android phone, you can follow the simplest and easiest guide from below with detailed steps along with screenshots. You can follow these steps easily for enjoy this root explorer app on your device. No Matter which Android version or whatever Android device you are using, simply follow below steps right now for enjoy this root explorer app on your device.
- After you download the apk from above link, simply go to the location where it is downloaded and click on it. It will show installation screen like below.
- Now click on Install option on the bottom right side of the screen. Now it will start the installation process. Wait there till it gets completed.
- After installing process gets completed, You will get a screen saying App Installed like below screenshot.
- After this just click on Open, and it will take you to Root Explorer App.
- If you are using the android phone with Marshmallow and above version, then it will give you a pop-up screen like below to give permissions.
- Simply click on Allow and boom you have successfully installed Root Explorer Premium Apk on your android phone.
Also Check: GBWhatsapp Apk
|Updated||March 18, 2017|
|Requires Android||2.3 and up|
|Identity||find accounts on the device, add or remove accounts|
|Contacts||find accounts on the device|
|Photos/Media/Files||read the contents of your USB storage, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|Storage||read the contents of your USB storage, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|Wi-Fi connection information||view Wi-Fi connections|
|Other||receive data from Internet, view network connections, full network access, prevent device from sleeping, install shortcuts, Google Play license check|
Few ScreenShots of Root Explorer App
Things Root explorer can do – Rooted VS Non Rooted
|Rooted Phone||Non Rooted Phone|
|Edit System Files||Can Not Edit System Files|
|General Functions||General Functions|
|Edit Build.prop||Can Not Edit Build.prop|
|Modify/Delete System Apps||Can not modify System apps.|
|Push apps in System Folder.||Can not Push apps in System Folder.|
Final Words about Root Explorer app
Root Explorer is very useful and impressive app. I recommend using this app and experience its excellent features. Root Explorer provides its user some unique features that I have highlighted above in the post. If you are a rooted user, then this app is the best among the all because it acts as a file manager as well as system files editors like build prop and many other files. You are allowed to change settings like mount or unmount. Keep visiting here at Modapksdownload for more such awesome guides. Have a Great Day.