Since most people today use a smartphone, capturing a video and sharing it, has also become popular. Obviously, YouTube is there as the major video sharing platform, but there is this huge crowd who still prefer sharing videos on Facebook. And why not? Even Facebook now has a Live option. So, with so many videos going around on Facebook, at times we crave for some way to download videos from Facebook and watch it offline.
Folks who use YouTube already know about YouTube’s “Available Offline” option that allows the users to save videos using WiFi, so that when they are traveling, they can easily watch those videos, without even using their cellular data. Unfortunately, Facebook yet has not come up with anything as great as this. Facebook has a “save video” option, which might seem like one that allows you to download videos, but it, only bookmarks and save your video so you can find them later on when needed.
As Facebook allows no direct fb video downloader, it becomes tough for people like us, who love watching and sharing videos with their friends and families and on other social media platforms. So if you are one of those who loves watching videos, and want to download and keep them on their phones, let me tell you there are certain third-party apps that allow us to do the same. Also have a look at top torrent downloader apps for Android.
Now, if you go to the app store, you will find several apps present, that allows you to download videos from Facebook. But, as it is said, the more options you get, the more confused you become. Thus, choosing the right app sometimes become real trouble. So, to lessen your pain, and save your time, here I will mention 2 amazing apps that are helpful, as well easy to use.
Method 1 – My Video Downloader for Facebook
This is the most famous app available.
- Download My Video Downloader for Facebook app from Play Store
- Once you have installed it, click on the Open and the app will be opened on your screen.
- When the app is launched for the first time, the app will ask you to Login.
- Next, you have to click on the yellow Login icon, and a Facebook, login page will appear in front of you. Just like any other login session, you have to enter your Facebook id, i.e. either an email address or phone number, followed by your Facebook password. Once you have done that, click on the blue Log In bar.
- Once you have logged in properly, the app will show your News Feed. You can scroll up and down just like you do on the Facebook app.
- On top beside the word Explorer, there is a menu section, which once touched will reveal the various menus available in the app.
- If you click on the My Videos section, another menu will appear, that will allow you to find your previously Liked, Saved, Shared, Tagged videos.
- After scrolling when you have found the video you want to download. Just tap on the video once and a menu will appear on your screen. The menu displayed will have 5 different options, out of which click on the Download one.
- Once you have clicked on the download, the app will provide you with 3 options, 1st to choose the video quality, i.e. whether it should be Standard or HD. 2nd to choose the destination for saving your video. 3rd to Name the file.
- After you have made your choices and edited the options, click OK.
- The video will be downloaded below, where if you want, you can even pause it.
- Once the video download is finished click on the Menu beside Explorer, and in the new list, click on the Download option to find your downloaded video.
Method 2 – Video Downloader for Facebook
This one has almost the same name as the previous one, but this is even easier to use, and also consumes less space, compared to the previous app.
- Download Video Downloader for Facebook app from Play Store
- Once you have installed the app, open it and you will come across an instruction page, that has 4 points on How to use it.
- After reading all 4, click on the GOT IT! Button.
- A black blank page will appear with a Browse Facebook option, and once you have tapped on it, a browser will open the Facebook Login page for you.
- In the Facebook Login page, as mentioned in the previous process, enter your Facebook Id and your Facebook Password, and click on the Log In bar.
- Soon your Facebook newsfeed will appear in front of you. Scroll through the feed and find the video you want to download.
- On finding the video, you want to download, tap on the video and a small dialogue box will appear with a question “What would you like to do with this video?” 3 options will appear under it, 1st Cancel, 2nd Watch and 3rd Download. Now, click on the Download one.
- The video will be directly downloaded on your phone.
- By pressing the back button, you can go back to that Black blank page, where now you can see the thumbnail of your downloaded video.
Using either of these two apps you can download your favorite Facebook videos. Not only that you can save any video you want and watch it later on, whenever you wish to. Besides these 2, there are several other apps that allow you to download videos from Facebook. It is not mandatory to use this, but I will recommend these, as ‘My Video Downloader for Facebook’ is the one which shows the least ads and ‘Video Downloader for Facebook’ is the one which consumes the least space. So, try out these apps and let us know whether or not you find it helpful. Keep visiting modapksdownload for more cool tips & tricks like these.