Hey Guys, in this tutorial we will tell you about how can you download Paid apps for free on Android. There is no better time for smartphone users and mobile applications. Android users download and install as many applications as they desire (and phone memory can manage) from Play Store. Today we have a mobile phone application for everything! May it be to remind you to drink eight glasses of water each day or to let you know how many steps you are walking in a day. No matter what it is you are looking for, there is an application for it! All you have to do is to search and look the right way. We have complied the top three methods which you may use to install paid applications for free. They are easy to use and fast in implementing.
However, not every desired application is free for downloads, lots of applications out there which might not be in access until paid for. Thus, this article is going to equip you with simple and effective techniques to download the paid applications for free for your own Android Smartphone. Following the ways the easy steps you would be able to download every paid application for your use, without of course paying for it. All the ways and steps listed are completely, legal and involve no hacking or rooting per say. Get ready to have an awesome trick up your sleeves to make use of every application you want to download and install in your Android Smartphone.
Method 1 – Using an Android application
This is the method that is focused on using an Android application on your Android devices to download paid applications.
- The first step is to download and install the Black Mart Alpha Application in your Android Smartphones.
- Now, that you have the Black Mart Alpha Application installed and downloaded, go to Play Store and search for the paid application you wish to download. Remember not only the name but the version of the application in the description of the application.
- For the next step go back to the Black Mart Alpha Application and search for the same paid application that you searched for in the Play Store in the previous step.
- Download the paid application in your Android phone using the Black Mart Alpha Application.
- That is it! You have successfully downloaded a paid application without paying a penny for it!
Method 2 – Free sites and Apk transfers
The second method uses free sites which offer the paid application that you are looking for and then involves transferring Apk files, to your mobile phones, after which you can download the application for free.
- You can use your PC or your mobile phone for this step. Using the gadget of your choice, go to 4shared.com/mediafire.com (any of the two) if using a PC. Or you can download their free application in your Android phones.
- Once on this site you have to type the name of the paid application you are looking to download for free. You need to download the application in the form Applicationname.apk. Make sure to add “.apk” with the application name.
- The third step is directly downloading the application to your laptop or PC and then transferring the same to your Android phone.
- The final step is installing them in your phone and now you can enjoy using a paid application at absolutely no cost!
Method 3 – 1Mobile Market/GetApk/9Apps/Amazon App Store
The last method is using an alternative of the Google Play Store which provides free applications, which might be paid in Google Play Store. There are a lot of reliable alternative which one can go for when looking for a free version of a paid application. Here are the top four picks when it comes to platforms which provide you safe and easy downloads.
Option 1: 1Mobile Market
Our first option is 1Mobile Market. This platform has been developed to ensure easy downloads and safe installation of various applications for Android users all across. The platform has more then 1, 600, 000 free games and applications.
Option 2: GetApk
The second choice is a platform which also provides Android users the option of downloading applications which might be paid in Google Play Store. What is more is that this sites provide the latest applications for the users. The site might be a little difficult to use since it is not properly coded, but is a worthwhile site nonetheless.
Option 3: 9Apps
Our third choice, is one of the best alternatives one can find to Google Play Store. 9Apps is has more than 26 million downloads (daily) up until now. It also boasts as the world’s third largest Android application store and is also a mobile distribution platform. This platform provides almost all of it applications for free making it a go to site, when the application you want is not free in Google Play Store.
Option 4: Amazon App Store
Last but not the least is Amazon App Store. In terms of popularity, this one comes next to Google Play Store. The interface is nice, thus making the site user friendly and reliable. Users need to install the apk for using Amazon App Store, since there is no web interface. The categorization of the applications is also similar to the Google Play Store, making it familiar and easy to use for users.
Some other ways
There are a few other ways you can download a paid application in Google Play Store for free. Here is how:
Mobogenie – This is another alternative platform, where you can find free versions of the application that are paid in Google Play Store. However, one drawback is that, in this platform one cannot download the applications directly.
AppVN – Another platform is AppVN. Though the might be challenging to find the application, you can recognize it by its icon. It has a lot of applications in its database and provides a lot of paid applications for free.
This is it. All you need to know about how to download an application for free when you think you might need to pay for it. It is 100% legal and ethical to download these application from the sources mentioned above. Next time you want to download a paid application for free, you know what to do. Stay tuned at Modapksdownload for more cool tips & tricks like these.