How to use multiple Accounts (WhatsApp) on android without Rooting and easiest methods What is whatsApp ? WhatsApp is one of the most popular messenger in the world. It is a FREE messaging app available for Android, Windows and iOS. Which means it is a complete cross platform Application. I’m pretty much sure that, you too are using this app on your device. It’s like a must have app for everyone. Our day is not complete unless we use WhatsApp.
3 Ways to install dual WhatsApp on Android
- Using Alternate WhatsApp mod apps.
- Using Parallel Space.
- Using Dual Apps option in some ROMS and smartphones which is present by default in them.
Using Alternate WhatsApp modded Apps (Method 1)
There are a number of modded apps which provide more features than WhatsApp does. Like WhatsApp+, GB WhatsApp, Yo WhatsApp, etc.. I’ll use GBWhatsApp to demonstrate this method…
GBWhatsApp is a similar or same look alike version of WhatsApp with more exciting features inside it. Basically,GBWhatsApp is not an official app which can be downloaded from play store for any smartphone platform.the devs of GBWhatsApp are not allowed to host their app in play store so they created a separate website for the app and they are hosting it online. Users find GBWhatsApp app more feature providing app than WhatsApp Messenger which is available in play store and alsoGBWhatsApp gets updated as same as WhatsApp and other apps does.
- Serves the same UI as the official WhatsApp App
- Compatible with all types of Android versions starting from 2.3
- GBWhatsApp has a custom Blue icon which can be customised by User easily in the settings
- WithGBWhatsApp you can send video of upto 50 MB in size
- We can send more than 10 photos at a time with GBWhatsApp whereas in WhatsApp Messenger we don’t have this feature
- We can Send the original quality images and videos within this app which means the photos and videos are not compressed.
- GBWhatsApp has Themes which can be used by the user to customise GBWhatsApp.
- We can add more lengthy WhatsApp status
- See status of your friends while chatting with him from the same screen and many more
How to Install Dual WhatsApp Accounts with GBWhatsApp
- Download GBWhatsApp from the given link – Download GBWhatsApp
- Now install GBWhatsApp app in your mobile phone
- After installing, open the app
- Click on Agree and continue
- Enter your second mobile number
- Wait for the OTP then after automatic detection of OTP you will get to the next step
- If you have any backups in your local storage i.e SD card or Google drive then you will be prompted to restore or skip
- Choose your option and then click next
- Then if you choose to restore. All the messages will be restored else they won’t
- Choose a display name and update profile DP(display Pictures)
- Click Done.
- WhatsApp will initialise approxa10 seconds and then starts the service.
NOTE: From step 5 the procedure is same as installing normal WhatsApp
Using Parallel Space (Method 2)
Parallel Space is a next generation container technology for Android. This is the only app in Google Play that allows you to run multiple accounts simultaneously on any Android Device. Parallel Space doesn’t require root privileges so it will work on any Android device. However, it requests a huge number of permissions because it needs them for each app used on it. Not only we can have WhatsApp dual account. We can have other apps too..like clash of clans, clash royale etc.
Let’s start the process
- Download the Parallel Space Application from Playstore. You can see how the parallel space app looks like in the below screenshot – Download Parallel Space
- After you install parallel space. Open the app.
- You can see this
- Let it setup all the things required
- Now a list of apps are shown to you which are installed in your mobile.
- Select the app which you want to use..In our case we will select WhatsApp.
- Now WhatsApp is ready to use..Click on the WhatsApp icon to start your another WhatsApp account.
You can also install a lightweight version of parallel space which is specially designed for low-end devices
Available in Play Store
Dual Apps for MI Phones (Method 3)
This option comes pre-installed in many of the ROMS like MIUI. Using this Dual Apps application we can use multiple Accounts of different applications like Instagram, WhatsApp, etc..
How to use this feature?
Ok! Don’t worry I’ll explain you guys step by step how to use this feature
I’m Showing only in MIUI 9 because I don’t have another ROM presently installed in my phone
- Locate dual apps option in settings menu.
- Open dual apps option, there you can find apps installed in your mobile phone. You can find recommended apps too in the menu of dual apps.
- Now choose the app which you want to use dual accounts
- That’s it.. it will be added to your home screen
- Now open the app which you have cloned in the dual apps app
WhatsApp has features Like
- End-End encryption
- Payments (new in beta update)
- Media share
- Larger Group Size for more people
- No Fee
- Free Calls (Voice and Video)
- WhatsApp Web
- Sharing contacts, location and much more.
WhatsApp has announced that over 1500 million active users in December 2017. Ok let’s come to our topic, why would anyone want to install or use multiple Accounts of WhatsApp?
- To manage Private and business life.
- Getting some privacy from people who disturb.
- Using for some prank?( I don’t recommend doing this)
Before I start, I want to say that We are not responsible for any damages caused to your device or Data following correct instructions will not damage your device so please follow them carefully. Now, in this article i’ll show you 3 ways to use dual accounts of WhatsApp.
Thanks for the visiting.. Keep Visiting our website for more exciting tricks and tips about android and other stuff 🙂 If you have any issues with the above methods Please feel free to post them in comments box. We will be pleased to answer them as soon as possible
Leave a Reply