Magisk Manager Apk: Whenever you roots your Android device, you loss access to Banking Apps. Am I right? Yeah! If you have ever seen, these apps are so secured and doesn’t works on rooted phone. Now, how to use these apps? Well, no need to worry about. There is a alternate of SuperSU called Magisk Manager. Topjohnwu is the developer of this tool. Are you thinking what Magisk can do in this error? Let you know, it is a magic mask to alter system systemless-ly. Means you can say it will hide your root and no app can detect your root.
If you haven’t rooted your phone and thinking to root it then you should root your device by flashing Magisk 14 Zip file. To install and use Magisk Manager on any device, you need a rooted Android with TWRP recovery. Well, no need to worry if you don’t it TWRP recovery because you can bypass this step just by installing Magisk Manager app on your phone. This app works smoothly on all Rooted and Non-Rooted Android devices. Your will get Zip file from this application, by flashing it you can easily root your phone.
Everyone who are getting security errors and unable to access Banking Apps in their Android device after rooting, can solve this problem out thorough Magisk. How? Magisk is an open source rooting tool for Android. There is nothing special process required to install Magisk on any phone. All you need is Magisk Manager App on your device. Don’t worry it you don’t have, because in this article we are going to provide you Magisk Manager Apk latest version for Android at free of cost. This application is not available on Play Store but you can download it from our site, easily.
Even if you haven’t rooted your phone yet, then you can root it more easily by directly flashing Magisk-v14.zip file on your phone. But you should have TWRP Recovery installed on your device. By this method, you can install Magisk on your Android without any risk and confusion. Don’t worry, below in this article I am going to share two methods one for installing Magisk in rooted phones and another one for non-rooted. You can easily understand the whole process after checking mentioned simple steps. There are some other apps mod available, which you would like. For example GBInsta, GBWhatsApp, WhatsApp plus etc.
|App Name||Magisk Manager|
|Last Updated||Oct 25, 2017|
|Android Version Requires||5.0+|
|App Size||3.4 MB|
Requirements to Use Magisk on Android:
It is not possible to use Magisk on any Android phone. There are some important requirements which you should complete in order to use Magisk Manager on your device. Well, there is nothing hard to techie guy but you don’t have enough knowledge of Android then maybe it will hard for you. Here are the some special requirements which are so compulsory. Check out this list:
- Rooted Android Phone
- Magisk Manager Apk Latest Version – Download Now
These are the only two requirements in case of using Magisk on any of your Android gadget. I don’t think, there is anything special in above list. Well, it was my duty to share this list with you to make this tutorial more easy. Whenever you are ready with Magisk Manager Apk on your rooted Android phone, you can proceed below given steps to install this app.
How to Install Magisk on any Android?
Installing Magisk on your Android is not an easy task. Well, you can download and install Magisk Manager Apk on your device but further process if out of your mind. But no need to worry, I am going to describe full step by step tutorial to install Magisk using Magisk Manager App on all rooted devices. Before downloading this apk file, make sure you had already rooted your device. If you did then follow the steps given below.
Also See – Monopoly APK
1) Install the downloaded Apk file on your device, you will get it in download folder.
You might get error if you had never installed any Apk on your device, in this case you should allow installation from unknown sources. For doing this, Go to Settings >> Security >> Tick mark on Unknown Sources.
2) After allowing installation from unknown sources, try again to install same Apk and you will be succeed.
3) Now, if you have already rooted phone then there is SuperSU installed in it. In this case you need to grand root permission.
4) Open Magisk Manager and click on Top Left corner and click on “Install” button in order to install magisk on your device.
5) Your will see one “Detect” button click on it and wait for sometime until it automatically identify your boot image location.
6) Then click on “Download & Install” button situated just below on same page.
7) Magisk Zip file will start downloading, wait until it completes and after successful download, it will ask to Reboot your phone. Simple allow it and Open the Magisk Manager app when it Shuts up again.
Voila!!, you have successfully installed magisk on your phone. Isn’t it simple? Yeah, it it. Even any newbie can easily follow this tutorial as I have made it more easy by providing Screenshots for each step. It can work on all Android phone but make sure you have already rooted your phone, else it will not work. Let me describe you tutorial for Non rooted Android devices.
How to Install Magisk on Non Rooted Android?
Above I have shared how you can install magisk on already rooted phone. But it you haven’t rooted your device yet or un-rooted it then you should root it using Magisk. Here is the step by step guide for you:
1) First of all download Magisk-v14 Latest Zip file on your phone – Download Magisk-v14.zip
2) Move the downloaded file in Internal Storage and make sure to remember path of that file.
3) Now, Switch off your phone and boot it into TWRP Recovery Mode to flash that Zip file.
4) Click on Install button from Recovery and navigate to Magisk v14 Zip file which you have moved into internal storage in above step.
5) Swipe to Flash the Zip file and wait until this process get completed.
6) After successfully flashing Magisk-v14.zip, reboot your device.
7) It’s time to download Magisk Manager Apk on your phone – Download Magisk Manager Apk
8) Install the downloaded Apk in your device and Open it.
9) Now, click on Top Right Corner and you will see that Magisk is successfully installed.
That’s it. This was the process of installing Magisk on non rooted Android devices. There is no need to search for methods to root Android phone as you can do this easily through Magisk-14.zip file. All you need is TWRP Recover should be already installed on your device to flash this Zip File.
So, here we have shared Magisk Manager Apk Latest version for Android devices. You can follow our shared tutorial to install magisk on rooted or non-rooted any Android phone. If you have rooted phone then first Tutorial is for you else go for second one. Now, you can access all secured apps by hiding root. If you are facing any issue or found dead download link, feel free to comment below. We will update it as soon as possible.