A watermark is a semi-transparent writing on the background of a particular image or, a file in general. A watermark is often used to avoid further copywriting of the content. However, in this highly competitive and contagious world, it is not necessary for one to follow every single rule. I mean, removing a watermark from an image is not a punishable offence or something. That being said, with an effective growth in our technology, human effort is minimal and technologies does the most if it. Hence it is easier to beat a technology using another technology (Makes sense?). If it does not make sense, consider the scenario of VPN beating the IP tracing technology.
Both are technologies but with one overpowered technology you could beat the other technology. I hope that makes sense. If not, continue reading I am sure that you will understand the statement if you stick till the end. Ok, moving on to the topic. Removing the watermark from an image is a tedious task to do. Like I said before having a good enough technology makes this job easier. So today, we are going to discuss some of such technologies that enable you to remove watermarks from images.
Method 1: Adobe Photoshop (a.k.a the hard yet super efficient method)
Adobe Photoshop is not at all a scared thing right now. Seven out of ten people use Adobe Photoshop to edit their profile picture or cover picture (or a pre-edited pic) to just kill time. That is how an incredible piece of techology is used, to just kill time. I doubt anyone of you might have heard or used this technology for removing watermark. If not, don’t worry. You are going to learn about it today.
- First things first, launch Adobe Photoshop and open the image that want to edited that is, the one with the watermark.
- Go to the toolbox which is located at your left and select the “Spot healing brush tool”. This is the tool that we will be using for getting the watermark removed.
- Once you have done it, select the “Content aware” button and go to the picture.
- Next step is to place the pointer on the watermark and deselect it using left mouse button. Using this tool you will paint your cursor over the watermark hence deleting it from its existence.
Method 2: Inpaint(a.k.a online pic editing)
- Inpaint is a photo editing software which is also available online. So no need to search for the software and download it for starting the proceedings. Here is how you can remove the watermark using Inpaint.
- Firstly open the pic which needs to be edited (that is, the one with watermark on its background).
- Next step is to browse the toolbar and find the marker tool so that you could select the place with watermark using this tool. Make sure to select the whole thing at once as doing this again and again is tedious. That is why I highly recommend you to use the magic wand tool as it helps to select the watermark area in one click.
- Once you have removed the watermark, the next step is to modify and restore the picture back to normal. This is done by using the “erase” button. This creates a well processed image having a little to no traces of watermark.
- The end result will be that of a clear picture similar to the one that you uploaded before but wit the exception of the watermark. Hence the image can be processed using the Inpaint software.
Method 3: Simple Cropping
Simple yet tricky method of removing watermark. You found an awesome photo from internet and you want to use it but you are afraid that it may cause copyright issues, so here’s the trick, there so many other methods yet cropping must be the one everyone searches immediately if the watermark is in the edge of the photo. Cropping is the easiest method without using so many apps or wasting your time with so many procedures. It can be done with basic photo editing apps.
Most recommend app must be Gimp and pixlr. Gimp is the easiest app. Gimp may resemble Photoshop in many ways hence it is also called mini photoshop. Almost all the effects filters are free of cost unlike Photoshop. On the other hand pixlr, it is a photo editing browser. Unlike all the other apps this photo editing browser provides you the full control over your photo, nice right.
Method 4:- Healing
Healing is another method to remove watermark. If the watermark in your photo is very thin and in the edge healing is the best method to use. Or you can even use another app called photo stamp remover. As the name suggests this app removes all the watermark,date stamp or anything in your photo.
In other words photo stamp remover corrects your photo. So using this app you can remove watermark, background if that pisses you off.
Method 5: SoftOrbits
This is another app which can be used to remove watermarks from your fave pics to use it elsewhere. So you would be wondering how can a app sound so common, but let me tell you this app is so good, SoftOrbits is an app which is wholely devoted to work on the removal of watermark on the pic and also making you pic a super quality one. While using some apps you may find it very difficult to use or you may not get the quality you expect. Hence SoftOrbits promises a super quality pic and the process is very simple only a two-step process. So let’s get down to the process.
- First things first. Firstly add the file you wish to get the watermark removed by clicking ‘add files’.
- Second step click on the ‘market’ and remove the watermark. Now click the ‘remove‘ viola the watermark is gone and you are free to use
These are the best recommend five methods for you to try editing your image to remove the watermark. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this post, then let us know via comments below. Stay tuned at modapksdownload for more cool stuff like this.